Thursday 25 April 2013

Leanne passes driving test in Northampton.

Well done Leanne on passing your driving test in Northampton on your first attempt here.
Leanne had her driving lessons in Northampton after being recommended to me from another successful pupil.
Link to my website.
Link to my website.www.melvinmeakinsautomaticadi.freeindex.co.uk [Edit]
Leanne gave me this review!

Having been recommended to Melvin from a friend after having experienced 3 previous driving instructors, I found Melvin really easy to talk to and he was exceptional at putting me at ease when my nerves got the better of me. His teaching style is excellent, explaining to you in an easy format where you have gone wrong and how to correct it for your driving test. Today I passed my driving test and could not be happier! I could not have passed without Melvin and his exceptional
attitude and belief in me! Thank you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.